FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ARE DOGS WELCOME?
I’M DISABLED, CAN I VISIT YOU?
– Yes, there’s no problem to visit our dining room on the ground floor. The toilet is unfortunately to small though. Our sister restaurant, Le Rouge, which is situated around the corner from us on Brunnsgränd 2-4 but in the same building has a handicap toilet on the same floor as the entrance which you are welcome to use.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PARK NEAR BY?
– You can possibly find a parking space around the area but it’s very unusual as it’s very busy around Gamla Stan.
WHAT TYPE OF FOOD DO YOU SERVE?
– Swedish and European classics.
I HAVE ALLERGIES, CAN YOU ADAPT THE MENU FOOR ME?
– Absolutely! Please email us on: email@example.com with your allergies.
HOW LONG IS THE KITCHEN OPEN?
– The kitchen closes 30 minutes before the restaurant. A limited menu is served from 23:00.
I’M ON A DIET, DO YOU HAVE SUITABLE DISHES?
– Yes, most of the time. If not we’ll adjust an existing dish for you after our best ability.
DO YOU DO TAKE AWAY?
– Yes! Via email, phone or by dropping by.
DO YOU OFFER CATERING?
–Yes, our catering department will gladly help with this. Please get in touch with your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN WE BRING OUR OWN CAKE, OR CAN YOU PROVIDE ONE FOR US?
– You can’t bring your own cake and we can’t provide one for you but we will gladly organize a candle in the dessert.
I WOULD LIKE TO SURPRISE MY FRIENDS WITH A FLOWER, A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE OR SUCH. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?
–We can help you with anything we have on our menu, but e.g. a flower you must bring yourself, or order from a florist.
DO YOU HAVE A BAR?
– Yes, we have a popular bar with tasty cocktails on the ground floor. And in our sister restaurant/bar downstairs, Vinköket, we offer a brilliant selection of wines!
DO YOU HAVE OUTDOOR SEATING?
–Yes we do, but only during the summer. We don’t take any reservations there.
CAN I BRING MY KIDS TO THE RESTAURANT? DO YOU HIGH CHAIRS? CAN I BRING THE STROLLER INDOORS?
– Yes, children are welcome to us. We don’t have any high chairs though and the stroller would have to stay outside. When making your table reservation please include your children in the total number of guests.
DO YOU HAVE A CHAMBRE SÉPARÉE?
– Yes. In the famous “Stenbecksrummet” upstairs we can welcome up to 9 persons.
CAN WE BOOK OUR FAVOURITE TABLE?
– We can’t promise anything, but we will do our best to fullfil your wishes.
WE ARE A LARGE GROUP THAT WISH TO DINE WITH YOU, IS THIS POSSIBLE?
– Yes, depending on your number. The maximum amount we welcome in the evening is 10 persons per party. Our sister restaurant downstairs, Le Rouge, are able to welcome groups up to 60 persons though.
CAN I LEASE THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT?
DO I NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION OR CAN I DROP BY SPONTANEOUSLY?
– We don’t book all our tables and you are very welcome to drop by!
HOW LONG WILL YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A TABLE IF YOU DROP BY SPONTANEOUSLY?
– That’s hard to say but anything from 10 minutes to an hour, or longer.
CAN YOU INVOICE US?
– We don’t invoice groups below 10 persons. A fee of 200 sek will be added to the bill if the total amount is below 20 000 sek. Invoices must be approved before hand by emailing us on email@example.com
DO YOU SELL GIFT VOUCHERS?
– Yes!We sell gift vouchers on site.
DO YOU HAVE WI-FI AVAILABLE?
I FORGOT SOMETHING AT THE RESTAURANT, WHAT DO I DO?
– Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU HIRING?
–Yes, almost always. Please have a look here for available jobs within the group: bockholmengruppen.com/jobb/